A Richie Story set in the SITT/KTF era. Richie meets his dream girl, in more ways than one. Follow Richie and Bailey as they find the truth between reality and dream.

Chapter 9

>> Thursday, January 22, 2009

She ran into the meadow, her head tilting to look behind her as her laughter began to flow.. "You can't catch me, you can't!"

She could hear him behind her, his laugh booming in the sunny summers Day, his teasing easy as his long stride brought him closer. "Oh I'll catch you, I always do."

"Only because I let you!" She whirled, her gaze finding his as he came closer, picnic basket in hand, his brown eyes shining with carefree mirth.

But as he drew closer, the shadows began to filter into the happy day, and the fog, that oppressive omnipresent fog began to slowly creep into the edges of her vision.

It swiftly encircled him to the point she could barely make him out, just the darkness of his hair showing. She wanted to step closer, but something held her back, something with strong hands and an even stronger soul, its icy voice jolting through her, "He's not yours, he never will be."

She screamed as she was turned, as she fought what held her captive. She had to save him from the fog! Her head twisted, only to see him vanishing into the mist, following the curls into the nothingness.

Richie jerked awake. Bailey’s soul piercing scream echoing in the room. She was writhing in the covers, mumbling, her brow dotted with sweat. He frowned and quickly reached out, his hands on her shoulders as he shook her firmly "Bailey! Darlin' wake up!" Why was she still having those damn dreams? They'd fixed everything last night hadn't they? "Bailey honey?" He shook her again.

The voice and the heat surrounding her called to her as lashes wet with tears fluttered open. He was here and he was ok?

She tucked into his body, her arms wrapping tightly around him even as the shudders and tears continued. "You're ok, you're ok."

"Of course I am." His brow furrowed as he pulled her trembling body closer. "What happened?"

She pulled in a shaky breath, her arms tightening as she tried to become one with his skin. Her head shook, she couldn't talk about it, it was still too fresh, the fog still threatening to take her over.

She swallowed back the bile, as the newness of the dream rose, first time she'd seen another person in the dreams, or the hints of a person. "Just a bad dream, I guess."

Richie held her close and dropped a kiss on her nose "That bad huh? " He soothingly ran his hands up and down her spine as he let the warmth of his body absorb her shaking. "The fog again?"

She managed a nod before rubbing her cheek along his chest. "Sorta, but different."

The first sigh of relief filtered through her as she finally pulled in his scent, her hands slowly brushing over his back. He was here and he was ok. It was just a silly dream after all. He hadn't vanished.

A smile finally crept onto her lips, her head tilting as she took in the worry within his brown gaze. "Morning, It is morning?"

Relief flooded through him when he saw the fear vanish from her eyes with her smile. "It is baby, the crack of noon actually." He nuzzled beneath her earlobe. "I was thinking you and me needed to actually have a little vacation on our vacation so what do ya say we get our lazy asses up and head out for some fun in the sun hmm?"

She'd be just as happy laying here inside of his arms, warm and safe, but the teasing light in his eyes that promised delights and more was too hard to resist. "Sounds like a plan."

She lay there a second or two longer, relishing his heat. "Not that the vacation right here is anything to sniff at."

"I dunno about you darlin' but I've spent enough time in bed this vacation." He grinned wickedly. "I know this really nice cove down the way, all secluded..." he let his voice trail off invitingly as his voice went husky.

A glimmer of a smile broke through as she pressed a kiss to his chest before bolting the bed, "Race you to the shower."

He laughed as he watched her run towards the bathroom "Don't know why you're bothering to shower Darlin’, I'm just gonna dirty ya all up all over again!' he called as he took his time rolling from the bed.

She stopped and turned, her brow arching, "So you want to smell you all over me all day?"

He ambled easily up out of the bed and crossed to stand before her a lazy smile playing on his lips "Most delicious thing ever don't ya think? You, and me, all mingled" He bent his head and gently rubbed his nose in the cleft between her breasts inhaling the musky scent of sex "What can I say, I'm like a dog, I like to know my territory is marked." He ran his tongue shamelessly up her neck to her lips capturing them expertly.

Her head dipped back, allowing him access, a light laugh whispering on her lips. "Territory?" That sounds sort of possessive for someone who's just met me. I think I like that.

He pulled his lips from hers and waggled his brows micheiviously "Divide and conquer."

Her hand slid along his arm until her fingers laced with his easily. Her head tilted, her nose buzzing along her skin as she sniffed. Sliding up on tiptoe she nipped at his shoulder. "You sure you want to go outside?"

"I'm positive baby, I wanna see you stark ass naked in the broad daylight with me right between your sexy thighs" He murmured as he teasingly traced his hands down her hips and his lips over her already erect nipples "The quicker we get dressed the quicker I can undress you again"

A shiver raced through her at his dark yet teasing words, her hand reaching behind her for the clothing thrown on the chair.

Taking a step back she slid into her skirt, laughing at the disappointed look on his face. "Well you DID wanna go see the cove. I don’t think me getting arrested on the way there is a part of the plan?"

Her eyes slid over his body, a tiny whimper leaving her at the state of his semi hardness. "Nor you for that matter."

"I shoulda booked myself at a nudist colony" he mumbled as he quickly grabbed his own shorts and shirt. "You're gonna love this baby" he winked as he held out his hand for hers.

She finished slipping on her sandals before straightening, her hand reaching for his. As he tugged her into his side she smiled. "I'm sure I will. Never a dull moment around you, that much I've figured out."

2 comments:

Queenie January 23, 2009 at 5:38 AM  

Okay, they had amazing sex but she is still having the dreams, but now they're slightly different and who is this other person she thinks she saw?

Fantastic Tre. Love it!

The Goddess Hathor January 23, 2009 at 7:34 PM  

Methinks it'll take more than a night of passion to exercise the demons that cause the dreams. Maybe they should go back to the psychic.

So glad to get so many chapters! ;)

~ Hath

  © Blogger templates Artsy by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP